In finance, a loan is the lending of money by one or more individuals, organizations, or other entities to other individuals, organizations etc. The recipient (i.e., the borrower) incurs a debt and is usually liable to pay interest on that debt until it is repaid as well as to repay the principal amount borrowed.
The major aim of this notebook is to predict which of the customers will have their loan approved.
Dataset includes details of applicants who have applied for loan. The dataset includes details like credit history, loan amount, their income, dependents etc.
- Importing Libraries
- Reading the Dataset
- Descriptive Statistics
- Data Cleaning
- Visualize the outliers using Box Plot
- Removing the outliers from the data
- Data Preparation
- Resampling for Balancing the Data
- Splitting the test data from the training data
- Machine Learning Modelling: Logistic Regression
- Confusion matrix